Friday, March 8, 2013

Why I'm writing this blog....

Hi everyone....all none of you who are following my blog!  


I recently got married, and my husband's friends all seem to have a blog.  This impressed me.  I've been thinking a lot about what I want to accomplish at the end of my life, which has lead me to think about those things I've always wanted to do or be when I grew up.  The thing that stood out to me was I always wanted to be a National Geographic Travel photographer.  I love to travel, and I'm already a photographer (weddings mostly), but no one is paying me to travel and take pictures......so what?!  I still love doing both, so why not create an avenue for myself where I can do what I love and be what I want to be?  So here is my blog.  The place where I am the travel photographer I have always wanted to be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment