Friday, March 8, 2013

Mar 2013, Golden, CO - The Train Museum

The Train Museum of Golden.  The last time I was there I was in photography school, and I took a few really fun HDR images that I still love.  Josh (my husband) really likes trains, we wanted to take a day trip somewhere around Denver.....so we visited the train museum.  It was a fun afternoon.



This is Josh :).  He's ringing the bell like a little kid.  We both had a lot of fun climbing all over everything.



I love editing.







Closest thing to a self-portrait that I got that day.  




This train totally captured my attention.  He just looks so bad-ass.  If he were a transformer, he'd be the leader of the decepticons.






Not a bad place for a portrait of a handsome man!



I just love little red cabooses.





This train was the train that would be kicked out of the olympics for taking too many steroids.  It was overwhelmingly large.....that's what she said. :)




Just like a little kid.




A sleeper car.  This doesn't look comfortable at all!!



Can't tell if bemused, or just really really bored.




Until next time....keep exploring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment