Monday, August 26, 2013

Steamboat Springs - Mar 2013

Ok, ok, ok I know I'm behind in my posts.  Eh, I've got plenty of excuses (new marriage, PhD, graduation, changing jobs) but anyways, I am back.  Now to catch up!

Steamboat Springs, Day 1.  Josh and I had never been, so we decided to trek up to Steamboat to see what all the fuss was about.  Turns out, the place is not hyped up enough.  What a fun town!  Our first night we checked out the ice castle.  It was a pretty warm day, so it was melting, but it caused very photogenic forms within the ice.  I had lots of fun photographing it!



Josh had fun playing in it :)




Josh as a vampire in an ice cave.  Typical Saturday night.




Picture of me.  Not proud of this one, but whatever.







One of my favorite shots...








They had an ice cave that had changing colored lights inside.  It felt disco-tech-y.






The moon.






Ice Throne.







And finally, the flesh eating Ice Cave Monster!!



No comments:

Post a Comment